The non-stick industry is continually growing…
Only a month ago, we touched upon how the PTFE market, with an ongoing report from Mordor Intelligence, is expecting the Compound Annual Growth Rate to increase 5% in the next 5 years across the world.
So it doesn’t look like it will be slowing down anytime soon…
This is due to new, non-stick applications being found and the existing sectors were it is a vital part of the manufacturing process are growing all time.
This rise in use will only boost the need for companies, like ourselves at Product Release and motivates us further to stay ahead in our industry.
Now, one of the ways we ensure that we stay on top is by keeping up to date with the latest accreditations that are setting the bar of global standards.
For example, achieving the recent recertification of our ISO9001 accreditation from ISOQAR.
Who Are ISOQAR?
In the late eighties, ISOQAR was the brainchild of David Crompton and George Maxwell.
Using their extensive knowledge of all aspects of the ‘quality world’ and experience gained through years of working as Quality Managers in industry, Lead Auditors/Managers with other certification bodies, and freelance consultants, ISOQAR was born.
Today, they have merged into one of the top independent, accredited certification bodies that audit organisations against a variety of management standards across a wide range of manufacturing and service organizations, both throughout the US and across many parts of the world.
Why Even Get Certified With The ISO9001 In the First Place?
There are many benefits of having the ISO9001 under your belt, and below are 10 reasons why it was a no brainer for Product Release.
1. Increased Efficiency – Once certified, processes are further improved with the guidelines in place for anyone coming into a role to follow easily, making training, transitions, and troubleshooting easier.
2. Boosting Revenue – Data shows that companies who have taken on the accreditation experience have increased productivity and improved financial performance, compared to those who haven’t.
3. Employee Morale – With a more transparent employee structure, accountability of management and established training systems. This adds to the overall success of the company, which results in a more company-driven attitude and motivated staff.
4. International Recognition – The ISO or International Organization of Standardization is recognized around the world as one of the top bodies of accreditation.
5. Decision-Making – Standards set in place to gather hard data on and make essential decisions on results, not on flawed information.
6. Supplier Relationships – Building superior relationships with other accredited businesses that you know adhere to the same high standards as your own.
7. Documentation – Superior levels of documentation that ensures consistency and also guarantees traceable records are available in case of non-compliant products or raw materials.
8. Consistency – All processes from research and development to production, to shipping, are defined, outlined and documented, minimizing room for error which results in the best possible working methods to maximize efficiency.
9. Customer Satisfaction – Customer satisfaction is improved with the focus on company efficiency, consistency and dedication to customer service.
10. Improvement Processes – All management systems, audit processes, management review and improvement processes based on collected data from many other businesses to ensure the best decisions are made for your company.
At Product Release, we always operate to a high standard, however, the ISO9001 displays we are continually striving to push our boundaries and improve on a day to day basis, which will transfer into our work and to our valued customers.
If you would like to know more about how Product Release could help your industry, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our experts, who can discuss your problem and recommend an innovative solution that will not only help you now but will minimise future damage or repairs, giving you peace of mind.