It is the policy of Product Release Europe Ltd to conduct all aspects of our activities in accordance with approved and acceptable environmental practices, including the requirements of ISO14001:2015, and to operate within current environmental legislation, whilst meeting the expectations of our Customers and other Interested Parties.
In order to achieve this, we will encourage and instruct all staff to operate within the following guidelines:
- To minimise the consumption of natural resources and energy;
- To consume material goods with consideration and in moderation;
- To adopt working practices that will reduce waste and allow for the recycling of materials wherever and whenever possible;
- To ensure that all waste and effluent is disposed of safely, responsibly, and without unacceptable risk to the environment;
- To assist in the development of products and practices that will help protect the environment;
- To encourage amongst all staff and clients an understanding of environmental considerations in the context of our business activities;
- To comply with and embrace all environmental legislation.
By this policy, Product Release Europe Ltd will always seek to consider the environmental impact in relation to all its activities and to recognise its responsibilities in helping to protect the overall environment. Through our Business Management System, we will set environmental objectives, monitor our performance and strive to make continual improvements in the management of our environmental aspects and impacts.
This environmental statement is issued as a commitment of both management and staff to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.